BROCTON – A 56-year-old Brocton man is being held on charges of aggravated unlicensed driving and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle stemming from his arrest on East Main Street here about 10:45 p.m. today. John E. Sogger was arrested by Chautauqua County sheriff’s deputies after he was stopped for a routine traffic check and his history of prior alcohol-related driving convictions was determined. He was remanded to the county jail after his arraignment in Brocton Village Court today.
Unlicensed driver arrested for latest offense
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground