BROCTON – A 56-year-old Brocton man is being held on charges of aggravated unlicensed driving and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle stemming from his arrest on East Main Street here about 10:45 p.m. today. John E. Sogger was arrested by Chautauqua County sheriff’s deputies after he was stopped for a routine traffic check and his history of prior alcohol-related driving convictions was determined. He was remanded to the county jail after his arraignment in Brocton Village Court today.
Unlicensed driver arrested for latest offense
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals