Three Buffalo men were arrested and a fourth, the alleged driver of a stolen car, fled after the car crashed into another vehicle at Grant and West Ferry streets about 5:530p.m. Sunday. Luke Kennedy-King, 20, of Floss Ave.; Raheem White, 19, of Glenwood Ave. and Victor Long, 29, of Riley Street, were arrested on charges of possessing stolen property and obstructing justice after police stopped them at the scene and confirmed the car they were in was stolen and had an unloaded rifle in its trunk. The driver of the stolen car apparently fled before police arrived and was being sought.
Three arrested and fourth man sought in stolen car case
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 177 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground