An 18-year-old Alden man was arrested in the parking lot of D’Arcy McGee’s on Franklin Street on false personation charges after Buffalo police found him trying to open the handle of a parked car just after midnight Sunday. He was arrested for having false identification documents. Eric Roth of Bonnie Lake Drive was charged with having three false identification cards belonging to persons over 21. He told police he was using them to buy beer.
Underaged alden man charged with false idents to try to buy beer
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph