An 18-year-old Alden man was arrested in the parking lot of D’Arcy McGee’s on Franklin Street on false personation charges after Buffalo police found him trying to open the handle of a parked car just after midnight Sunday. He was arrested for having false identification documents. Eric Roth of Bonnie Lake Drive was charged with having three false identification cards belonging to persons over 21. He told police he was using them to buy beer.
Underaged alden man charged with false idents to try to buy beer
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups