The Buffalo Bisons broke into the win column for the first time during their spring training schedule with a 4-0 win over the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders in Dunedin, Fla. First baseman Adam Loewen went 3 for 4 and hit his first home run of the spring. Loewen is averaging .375 (6 for 1) with six runs scored in five games for the Bisons (1-4-1) this spring. DH Kenny Wilson tripled, walked twice and scored twice as Buffalo outhit the New York Yankees affiliate, 8-4. The Herd will face the Railriders today in Tampa, Fla.
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance