The Buffalo Bisons broke into the win column for the first time during their spring training schedule with a 4-0 win over the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders in Dunedin, Fla. First baseman Adam Loewen went 3 for 4 and hit his first home run of the spring. Loewen is averaging .375 (6 for 1) with six runs scored in five games for the Bisons (1-4-1) this spring. DH Kenny Wilson tripled, walked twice and scored twice as Buffalo outhit the New York Yankees affiliate, 8-4. The Herd will face the Railriders today in Tampa, Fla.
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph