Mr. and Mrs. William “Pete” Foley of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner, followed by a trip to Las Vegas, a gift from their children. Mr. Foley and Patricia Hanson were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop, Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from Life Technologies, Grand Island. They have three children and 11 grandchildren.
Pat and Pete Foley
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins