Mr. and Mrs. William “Pete” Foley of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner, followed by a trip to Las Vegas, a gift from their children. Mr. Foley and Patricia Hanson were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop, Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from Life Technologies, Grand Island. They have three children and 11 grandchildren.
Pat and Pete Foley
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph