Mr. and Mrs. William “Pete” Foley of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner, followed by a trip to Las Vegas, a gift from their children. Mr. Foley and Patricia Hanson were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop, Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from Life Technologies, Grand Island. They have three children and 11 grandchildren.
Pat and Pete Foley
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port