Mr. and Mrs. Florian Korbel of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops, & More, Lancaster. A family reception was held later in their home. Mr. Korbel and Jeanette Bateman were married Feb. 14, 1948, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Republic Steel, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker for GCF Industries, Buffalo. They have four children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Jeanette and Florian Korbel
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud