Mr. and Mrs. Florian Korbel of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops, & More, Lancaster. A family reception was held later in their home. Mr. Korbel and Jeanette Bateman were married Feb. 14, 1948, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Republic Steel, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker for GCF Industries, Buffalo. They have four children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Jeanette and Florian Korbel
- 278 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph