Mr. and Mrs. Florian Korbel of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops, & More, Lancaster. A family reception was held later in their home. Mr. Korbel and Jeanette Bateman were married Feb. 14, 1948, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Republic Steel, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker for GCF Industries, Buffalo. They have four children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Jeanette and Florian Korbel
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups