Mr. and Mrs. Jack W. Miller of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Miller and Barbara A. Butler were married Feb. 2, 1963, in the chapel at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Va. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department and currently is working part time as a bus driver for Grand Island schools; she is a retired bus driver for Grand Island schools. They have two sons and four grandchildren.
Barbara and Jack Miller
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice