Mr. and Mrs. Jack W. Miller of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Miller and Barbara A. Butler were married Feb. 2, 1963, in the chapel at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Va. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department and currently is working part time as a bus driver for Grand Island schools; she is a retired bus driver for Grand Island schools. They have two sons and four grandchildren.
Barbara and Jack Miller
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 84 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed