Mr. and Mrs. Jack W. Miller of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Miller and Barbara A. Butler were married Feb. 2, 1963, in the chapel at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Va. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department and currently is working part time as a bus driver for Grand Island schools; she is a retired bus driver for Grand Island schools. They have two sons and four grandchildren.
Barbara and Jack Miller
- 455Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 112 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance