Mr. and Mrs. Jack W. Miller of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Miller and Barbara A. Butler were married Feb. 2, 1963, in the chapel at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Va. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department and currently is working part time as a bus driver for Grand Island schools; she is a retired bus driver for Grand Island schools. They have two sons and four grandchildren.
Barbara and Jack Miller
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals