Mr. and Mrs. Jack W. Miller of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Miller and Barbara A. Butler were married Feb. 2, 1963, in the chapel at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Va. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department and currently is working part time as a bus driver for Grand Island schools; she is a retired bus driver for Grand Island schools. They have two sons and four grandchildren.
Barbara and Jack Miller
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 173 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground