Mr. and Mrs. Daniel V. Siekierski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Siekierski and Anna Bednarek were married Feb. 25, 1953, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church. He is a retired draftsman for J.T. Ryerson Steel with 37 years of service; she is a retired sales representative for AM&A’s Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Anna Siekierski
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 127 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 88 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed