Mr. and Mrs. Daniel V. Siekierski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Siekierski and Anna Bednarek were married Feb. 25, 1953, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church. He is a retired draftsman for J.T. Ryerson Steel with 37 years of service; she is a retired sales representative for AM&A’s Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Anna Siekierski
- 272 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home