Mr. and Mrs. Daniel V. Siekierski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Siekierski and Anna Bednarek were married Feb. 25, 1953, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church. He is a retired draftsman for J.T. Ryerson Steel with 37 years of service; she is a retired sales representative for AM&A’s Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Anna Siekierski
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice