Mr. and Mrs. Daniel V. Siekierski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Siekierski and Anna Bednarek were married Feb. 25, 1953, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church. He is a retired draftsman for J.T. Ryerson Steel with 37 years of service; she is a retired sales representative for AM&A’s Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Anna Siekierski
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud