The Rev. and Mrs. John T. Hilliard of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a reception in the New Golden Nugget Restaurant, Buffalo, where they also commemorated 41 years as pastor and wife of Humboldt Parkway Baptist Church. Rev. Hilliard and Louisianna Thomas were married March 20, 1948, in Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo teacher with 25 years of service; she is retired from General Motors with 20 years of service. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
Louisianna and John Hilliard
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'