Tori Quinn of Canisius scored six goals, including the game winner with 5:01 left in overtime in an 11-9 victory over Duquesne Sunday at the Demske Complex. Quinn, who has 19 goals for the season, tied the game at 9-9 with with 6:18 left then she scored in the extra session with an assist from Maria Kotas (Lancaster). Meghan McGonigle scored the final Canisius goal at 7:10 of OT. Kotas scored two goals, giving her 15 on the season, with a pair of assist and Clare Hurley also had two tallies for Canisius (4-3).
Quinn’s six goals lead Canisius
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph