Cancer Genetics Inc. - Rutherford, N.J., 1.65 million shares, priced $10 to $12, managed by Aegis Capital. Proposed Nasdaq symbol CGIX. Business: Offers personalized genomic tests to improve the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Watertown, Mass., 4 million shares, priced $14 to $16, managed by J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse. Proposed Nasdaq symbol ENTA. Business: Biotech focused on developing small molecule drugs to use against hepatitis C.
Five Oaks Investment Corp. - New York, 5.7 million shares, priced at $15 each, managed by Barclays, Credit Suisse, and UBS. Proposed NYSE symbol FOIC. Business: REIT focused on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency RMBS.
Marin Software Inc. - San Francisco, 7 million shares, priced $11 to $13, managed by Goldman Sachs and Deutche Bank. Proposed NYSE symbol MRIN. Business: Provides a cloud-based digital ad management platform.
Model N Inc. - Redwood City, Calif., 6.46 million shares, priced $12.50 to $14.50, managed by J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank. Proposed NYSE symbol MODN. Business: Provides revenue management software to the life science and technology sectors.
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Watertown, Mass., 6.82 million shares, priced $10 to $12, managed by Barclays and BMO Capital Markets. Proposed Nasdaq symbol TTPH. Business: Developing antibiotics to treat serious abdominal and urinary tract infections
West Corp. - Omaha, Neb., 21.275 million shares, priced $22 to $25, managed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and BofA Merrill Lynch. Propose Nasdaq symbol WSTC. Business: Provides a wide range of conferencing and call center services.
IPOs / Week of March 18
IPOs / Week of March 18
Press releases from Business Wire.
- Seneca Niagara Casino shows off $26 million makeover
- Albany OKs ‘job-creation vehicles’ totaling $60.8 million for WNY projects
- M&T experiments with job-search services for struggling mortgage customers
- Canada’s postal service to end home delivery, plans price hike
- Madoff sought to avoid being seen in handcuffs, former finance chief testifies
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals