Jennie N. LaMont of Guernsey Street woman and Luanne Isaacs were charged with second-degree gang assault.
Police said the two women are accused of taking part with the already arrested Gilbert E. Jaeckle, 52, of Guernsey in beating up a man in a Guernsey Street home about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. LaMont was arrested on Guernsey and Isaacs was arrested on Grider Street. The victim was treated for two black eyes, swollen cheeks and a back head injury caused by being hit with a chair during the melee, police reported.
Two more arrests in Guernsey Street mugging
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals