Jennie N. LaMont of Guernsey Street woman and Luanne Isaacs were charged with second-degree gang assault.
Police said the two women are accused of taking part with the already arrested Gilbert E. Jaeckle, 52, of Guernsey in beating up a man in a Guernsey Street home about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday. LaMont was arrested on Guernsey and Isaacs was arrested on Grider Street. The victim was treated for two black eyes, swollen cheeks and a back head injury caused by being hit with a chair during the melee, police reported.
Two more arrests in Guernsey Street mugging
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'