Buffalo police narcotics officers, a K9 dog “Duke” and the Police SWAT team raided the home of Kevin Baldon about 6:40 a.m., reportedly finding him in a rear bedroom where “Duke” found a plastic bag full of alleged crack cocaine and detectives found an AK-47 with 29 rounds in its magazine and two bags of marijuana. Detectives reported finding a digital scale with cocaine residue on a microwave oven in the kitchen.
Baldon was charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon for the loaded assault rifle, criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fourth and seventh degrees, criminally using drug paraphernalia in the second-degree and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Gun and drugs found in police raid
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo