Buffalo police narcotics officers, a K9 dog “Duke” and the Police SWAT team raided the home of Kevin Baldon about 6:40 a.m., reportedly finding him in a rear bedroom where “Duke” found a plastic bag full of alleged crack cocaine and detectives found an AK-47 with 29 rounds in its magazine and two bags of marijuana. Detectives reported finding a digital scale with cocaine residue on a microwave oven in the kitchen.
Baldon was charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon for the loaded assault rifle, criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fourth and seventh degrees, criminally using drug paraphernalia in the second-degree and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Gun and drugs found in police raid
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'