A 17-year-old Buffalo boy is being sought by Buffalo police as a “person of interest” in the stabbing death of Roberto Leon in the 400 block of Tonawanda Street about 11 p.m. Feb. 23. Detectives said Angel Lozada is known to frequent that section of the city’s Riverside area. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call or text Buffalo police through the confidential tipline at 847-2255 or to e-mail the department through its website at www.bpdny.org
Person of interest sought in Buffalo homicide
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'