A 26-year-old Lackawanna man has been arrested on charges of forcible touching and harassment for allegedly fondling and kissing a woman Saturday afternoon in a Niagara Street deli near Austin Street. Emad S. Al Gumael of Wilkesbarre Street was arrested by Buffalo Police Officers Robert Larusch and Joseph Donovan in the deli shortly after police got a 911 “sex offense” call. The woman complained that Al Gumael pulled her toward him and kissed her after he grabbed her.
Man held in sex harassment
- 628 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws