A 26-year-old Lackawanna man has been arrested on charges of forcible touching and harassment for allegedly fondling and kissing a woman Saturday afternoon in a Niagara Street deli near Austin Street. Emad S. Al Gumael of Wilkesbarre Street was arrested by Buffalo Police Officers Robert Larusch and Joseph Donovan in the deli shortly after police got a 911 “sex offense” call. The woman complained that Al Gumael pulled her toward him and kissed her after he grabbed her.
Man held in sex harassment
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals