A 26-year-old Lackawanna man has been arrested on charges of forcible touching and harassment for allegedly fondling and kissing a woman Saturday afternoon in a Niagara Street deli near Austin Street. Emad S. Al Gumael of Wilkesbarre Street was arrested by Buffalo Police Officers Robert Larusch and Joseph Donovan in the deli shortly after police got a 911 “sex offense” call. The woman complained that Al Gumael pulled her toward him and kissed her after he grabbed her.
Man held in sex harassment
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 152 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground