A 26-year-old Lackawanna man has been arrested on charges of forcible touching and harassment for allegedly fondling and kissing a woman Saturday afternoon in a Niagara Street deli near Austin Street. Emad S. Al Gumael of Wilkesbarre Street was arrested by Buffalo Police Officers Robert Larusch and Joseph Donovan in the deli shortly after police got a 911 “sex offense” call. The woman complained that Al Gumael pulled her toward him and kissed her after he grabbed her.
Man held in sex harassment
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port