Eric Johan Garcia-Rivas, 26, was found to be a fugitive wanted by the FBI on a federal indictment recently handed up in San Juan, charging him with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, investigators said. According to the FBI, Garcia-Rivas is part of a violent San Juan street gang that uses violence, weapons, threats and intimidation to traffic in drugs in a public housing project in that city.
After spending the night in the Dunkirk lockup, Garcia-Rivas was turned over to federal authorities Monday morning.
Alleged drug trafficker from Puerto Rico arrested
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud