Eric Johan Garcia-Rivas, 26, was found to be a fugitive wanted by the FBI on a federal indictment recently handed up in San Juan, charging him with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, investigators said. According to the FBI, Garcia-Rivas is part of a violent San Juan street gang that uses violence, weapons, threats and intimidation to traffic in drugs in a public housing project in that city.
After spending the night in the Dunkirk lockup, Garcia-Rivas was turned over to federal authorities Monday morning.
Alleged drug trafficker from Puerto Rico arrested
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph