Silver Spring Networks Inc. - Redwood City, Calif., 3.7 million shares, priced $16 to $18, managed by Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse. Proposed NYSE symbol SSNI. Business: Provides a networking platform and solutions that enable utilities to transform the power grid infrastructure into the smart grid.
IPOs / Week of March 11 The following is a list of initial public offerings planned for the coming week. Sources include Renaissance Capital, Greenwich, CT (www.renaissancecapital.com) and SEC filings.
Press releases from Business Wire.
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 66 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned