A police officer’s suspicions about the manner of a biker riding along Orleans Street near Lisbon Avenue about 4 p.m. Wednesday led to the arrest of Jamal Johnson, 18, of Minnesota Avenue. After Johnson was stopped by a patrol officer, he was taken to the Bailey-Fillmore District Station house and found to have a stun gun in his jacket pocket. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
Suspicious-looking bike rider found to have stun gun
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws