A police officer’s suspicions about the manner of a biker riding along Orleans Street near Lisbon Avenue about 4 p.m. Wednesday led to the arrest of Jamal Johnson, 18, of Minnesota Avenue. After Johnson was stopped by a patrol officer, he was taken to the Bailey-Fillmore District Station house and found to have a stun gun in his jacket pocket. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
Suspicious-looking bike rider found to have stun gun
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph