A police officer’s suspicions about the manner of a biker riding along Orleans Street near Lisbon Avenue about 4 p.m. Wednesday led to the arrest of Jamal Johnson, 18, of Minnesota Avenue. After Johnson was stopped by a patrol officer, he was taken to the Bailey-Fillmore District Station house and found to have a stun gun in his jacket pocket. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
Suspicious-looking bike rider found to have stun gun
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'