Mr. and Mrs. Gerald J. Spyche of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Spyche and Agnes M. Pittner were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Valentine Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technician for Bell Aerospace-Textron; she is a retired nursing instructor for Sisters Hospital School of Nursing. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Agnes Spyche
- 342 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo