Mr. and Mrs. Gerald J. Spyche of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Spyche and Agnes M. Pittner were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Valentine Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technician for Bell Aerospace-Textron; she is a retired nursing instructor for Sisters Hospital School of Nursing. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Agnes Spyche
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups