Mr. and Mrs. Gerald J. Spyche of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Spyche and Agnes M. Pittner were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Valentine Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technician for Bell Aerospace-Textron; she is a retired nursing instructor for Sisters Hospital School of Nursing. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Agnes Spyche
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port