Mr. and Mrs. Gerald J. Spyche of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Spyche and Agnes M. Pittner were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Valentine Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technician for Bell Aerospace-Textron; she is a retired nursing instructor for Sisters Hospital School of Nursing. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Agnes Spyche
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws