Mr. and Mrs. Gerald J. Spyche of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Spyche and Agnes M. Pittner were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Valentine Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technician for Bell Aerospace-Textron; she is a retired nursing instructor for Sisters Hospital School of Nursing. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Agnes Spyche
- 283 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph