Mr. and Mrs. David Kiefer of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary at a dinner with their children and spouses in Pasquale’s Restaurant, West Seneca. Mr. Kiefer and Elizabeth Braunscheidel were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from the street lighting department of Niagara Mohawk. They have five children, eight grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
David and Elizabeth Kiefer
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'