Mr. and Mrs. David Kiefer of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary at a dinner with their children and spouses in Pasquale’s Restaurant, West Seneca. Mr. Kiefer and Elizabeth Braunscheidel were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from the street lighting department of Niagara Mohawk. They have five children, eight grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
David and Elizabeth Kiefer
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port