Mr. and Mrs. Tracy Sundberg of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple plans a summer trip to southern Maine. Mr. Sundberg and Patricia Greiner were married March 6, 1963, in Depew. He is retired from the Department of Public Works for the Village of Depew; she is a medical secretary in Williamsville. They have five sons and seven grandchildren.
Tracy and Patricia Sundberg
- 399 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult