Mr. and Mrs. Tracy Sundberg of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple plans a summer trip to southern Maine. Mr. Sundberg and Patricia Greiner were married March 6, 1963, in Depew. He is retired from the Department of Public Works for the Village of Depew; she is a medical secretary in Williamsville. They have five sons and seven grandchildren.
Tracy and Patricia Sundberg
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 135 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 127 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted