Mr. and Mrs. Tracy Sundberg of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple plans a summer trip to southern Maine. Mr. Sundberg and Patricia Greiner were married March 6, 1963, in Depew. He is retired from the Department of Public Works for the Village of Depew; she is a medical secretary in Williamsville. They have five sons and seven grandchildren.
Tracy and Patricia Sundberg
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port