Mr. and Mrs. John Miskovski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Miskovski and Sally Yaskavich were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Stephen’s Serbian Orthodox Church, Lackawanna. He is retired chief of police for the Town of West Seneca; she is a retired bus driver for West Seneca Central School District. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
John and Sally Miskovski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port