Mr. and Mrs. John Miskovski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Miskovski and Sally Yaskavich were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Stephen’s Serbian Orthodox Church, Lackawanna. He is retired chief of police for the Town of West Seneca; she is a retired bus driver for West Seneca Central School District. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
John and Sally Miskovski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'