Mr. and Mrs. John Miskovski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Miskovski and Sally Yaskavich were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Stephen’s Serbian Orthodox Church, Lackawanna. He is retired chief of police for the Town of West Seneca; she is a retired bus driver for West Seneca Central School District. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
John and Sally Miskovski
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals