A 22-year-old Winchester Avenue woman was charged with false personation after allegedly giving a false name to police officers making a routine traffic stop of drivers in the 900 block of Military Road about 11:30 Sunday night. Sharon M. Singletary, who allegedly claimed to be “Jasmine M. Dixon, 26,” was charged after a routine identity check, according to a police report.
False name given during routine traffic stop
- 383 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo