A 22-year-old Winchester Avenue woman was charged with false personation after allegedly giving a false name to police officers making a routine traffic stop of drivers in the 900 block of Military Road about 11:30 Sunday night. Sharon M. Singletary, who allegedly claimed to be “Jasmine M. Dixon, 26,” was charged after a routine identity check, according to a police report.
False name given during routine traffic stop
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph