A 22-year-old Winchester Avenue woman was charged with false personation after allegedly giving a false name to police officers making a routine traffic stop of drivers in the 900 block of Military Road about 11:30 Sunday night. Sharon M. Singletary, who allegedly claimed to be “Jasmine M. Dixon, 26,” was charged after a routine identity check, according to a police report.
False name given during routine traffic stop
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws