A 22-year-old Winchester Avenue woman was charged with false personation after allegedly giving a false name to police officers making a routine traffic stop of drivers in the 900 block of Military Road about 11:30 Sunday night. Sharon M. Singletary, who allegedly claimed to be “Jasmine M. Dixon, 26,” was charged after a routine identity check, according to a police report.
False name given during routine traffic stop
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'