A 22-year-old Winchester Avenue woman was charged with false personation after allegedly giving a false name to police officers making a routine traffic stop of drivers in the 900 block of Military Road about 11:30 Sunday night. Sharon M. Singletary, who allegedly claimed to be “Jasmine M. Dixon, 26,” was charged after a routine identity check, according to a police report.
False name given during routine traffic stop
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned